Thursday 22 October 2015

Cyber crime




Cyber crime posters usual include devices that people use to access the internet. This allows the viewer to make a connection with the poster , as the posters are applealing to use these devices. Most include graphic images as this makes the poster stand out and make a lasting impression. Most of the text used is bold and easy to read and see , making sure the information gets across quick and easy. 

I'm going to pick Wi-Fi protection to do my poster on. 
I'm hoping to make a successful poster and I will achieve this by including graphic images that makes people notice my poster. The second poster above that has a purple background is the most unsuccessful one in my opinion as it looks like a poster for a video game for five years old witch is not the message I want to create. Even though I want the information to get across quick I want to also include a good amount of information so that people know what they need to know. In my work I may include people and that would create another link for the audiences ,which may also increase the success of my poster

No comments:

Post a Comment