Thursday 12 May 2016

York trip

How I've edited the images and how they fit with my intentional outcome
















Images I have edited from the trip shown below








When photographing in York I focused on the detail and features in the buildings as they are simply beautiful. I took many images of the cobble streets and the detailed buildings as I wanted to capture the essence of York, these images will allow me to showcases what I want. Most of the buildings are of original design and quality they originally were which is something I'm glad I had the chance to capture. Each building also has muted and not bright colours which highlights the beautiful detail shown. I will use the method I used here when photographing in Bradford and Kirkstall,  for my images I will either have people or things in Landscape as the focus , I will do both by capturing as much detail as possible. When editing my images I didn't want to over edit where the original image is not visible or it’s clearly over edited. I will mainly change the contrast and levels to improve the image overall. On the picture of the street view I have created a slight effect of colour pop by put the sky and ground in black and white. I have chosen to take the images in a documentary style as this style will persist with the rest of my work.   


No comments:

Post a Comment