Thursday 26 May 2016

Final piece




This is how I will present my work by mounting 5 by 7 images on pieces of card. When placing the images on the card I make sure to have enough space around the images. This is so that the images aren't squashed together.  Nearly all my images have a wide range of colour which is something I wanted to showcase using this method to present. As blue is common through nearly all the photographs I picked this will make me pick a card with neutral colour which helps the images stand out.  The best choice I believe to be is grey as shown above this colour works really well.  Mixing images that are placed in landscape and portrait adds interesting points across the card. Printing all the images 5 by 7 means that all the images are equal in size and all them get the same amount of attention. Using the same layout of two of the to create a constituency between the images so that the audience makes a connection. Picking this images was key as they all contain at least one or two of the elements of industrial and country/nature.  

No comments:

Post a Comment