Wednesday 13 January 2016

Glass bottles




When doing this project I threw my all into it as I got the chance to work in the studio and create artistic and unusual final images. To complete this I took some of my old images , the apple and the rose, this allowed me to add an creative twist and an aspect to the original idea we were given. When we were given the brief I was thinking of many way I could position the model and how I would convey my ideas onto my images.  I included the blurry photo of the model as I thought it would add an creative aspect to the image it helped create. Not including a image of the girl trying to escape the bottle as I wanted it to look like the person was comfortable inside the bottle.  To achieve the final images I used Photoshop and images I have captured previously and used the skills I have to create the images above. Two reasons why the bottle looks different in the examples shown is because the position I was in when I took the picture changed and I was experimenting with the settings on my camera. When I was photographing in the studio I used the manual setting on my camera.  





No comments:

Post a Comment