Thursday 14 January 2016

Comparison of shoots


My favorite shoot out of black and white shoot, colour film shoot and digital, this is because from the digital shoot I got most of my successful images.  This is either the glass bottle digital shoot or the outdoors Leeds shoot. Every photo shoot was easy to complete as I had the props and easy access to each location which allowed mt to take my time while photographing. When on location I looked for anything I could see which is glass and interesting and would look appealing in a photograph.  In every shoot I had complete control over the settings on my camera which allowed me to have control on how my images turned out when using the digital method. I had a bit of trouble when photographing with the film cameras as it was a new camera I was using and I've shown camera shake in some of my images.  All the photo shoots were fun and made me see my surroundings in a new way, as nearly every building I came across was mostly glass which shows me how the modern era has changed the way people in the architect world updated themselves.  For my colour negative shoot I picked out vibrant colours that would pop on the image and stand out to viewers, this would hopeful make my images appealing and eye catching. My intent when on location during a shoot was always to capture interesting objects which helps me have the potential to create effective and successful images. As all the shoots were completed and started during the winter I was wrapped warm and I kept my equipment safe on every shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment