Thursday 14 January 2016

Christmas glass


                              The two images shown above are the two from the glass Christmas task that I liked the most. I applied many effects in Photoshop to both these images. Yellow is consistent in both images and is an point in both images where the viewers attention is directed to. Applying a filter to the first image was an my artistic choice as I experimented to see how filters would effect my work. For the second image I blurred the area around the tree to make sure the tree was the main focus of the image.  On both images I adjusted the levels and mixed the colour balance to achieve the images shown above. One part of the first image I didn't like was the over exposed part on the glass as it distracts the viewer and is something that stands out which I find non appealing. This I believe worked in my favor in the second image as the parts are smaller and make your eyes going around the tree which is what I want to achieve with the image, however I have a slight criticism as the Tv shown is something my attention  is directed towards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment