Friday 20 November 2015

Landscape




















All the above images are to do with the landscape task and were taken in rural/ city / country side / residential.  I took these images during the day to show of the colour and beauty of the landscapes in my images. My favourite is of the men play croquet as it’s a well executed shot with a quirky subject.  I was very lucky to have sunny days to photograph on so that the subjects are highlighted so that I could capture the detail of each aspect of my images. What I found out that most of my landscape images include the colour green in at least one part of the image, which is especially shown in the countryside images, as the ground is covered in luscious grass which is a bright green.  When photographing the city the surroundings make my images have the opposite effect as the world in my photo is covered in concrete and people which can add interesting focal points thought the images.   Even though I like looking at landscapes that are created in the country side I don’t completely like photographing in these settings, this is because at times it can be cold, muddy and tiring, and however I do my best and stay so that I can achieve a perfect image. Every photo was taken with a manual setting so that while photographing I can have complete control. The reason I didn’t pick any of my landscape images for the covers is that to me none of them fit what I was trying to say with any of the covers,  plus I wanted an human interest in most of my final images which is why none of these image were chosen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment