Thursday 10 March 2016

Project evaluation

I have thoroughly enjoyed this project and every aspect, I also was able to develop my skills in studio photography. I have always been interested in fashion as it plays a big part of my life as I’m constantly buying high fashion clothing items and this is how in a way I express myself. Fashion and the media form of magazines is shown to the public nearly everywhere. I drifted away from common theme of light, fun and high energy which is constantly used in magazines. This was a creative decision and was something that affected the type of design elements I used and altered in my final outcomes. Another difference I had is that I used simplest and blank backgrounds to help the vibrant colours that the modals wears pop on the image, this is an element that is used in magazines to attract viewers. This a one of the design elements that I used put my own twist to apply to my images and make them successful. There is a more commonly used method on creating this element, by putting the modal against a white background and this helps highlight the person. I’m happy in the way I created this as I believe this fits well with the theme I’m hoping to create in my images and page layouts.  Creating the double page spread and cover was easy as I took elements from other examples and included my own ideas with them.  All the photo shoots that were not done in the studio were done independently by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment