Thursday 10 March 2016

Other photo shoots




Both of these photo shoots were taken on two different locations and with different models. When I was shooting I was using a manual setting and set the aperture and shutter speed to capture the best image, the settings depend on the location as one was inside and the other was outside both of these factors affected the settings I used and the end result. I wanted the photo shoots to represent different themes, one was everyday life and the other one was high fashion/ artistic. Each pose and expression was a creative choice I made to use in my photos to assist the creation of successful images.  When picking what the modal wore on either the body or face I picked bright and vibrant colours which would stand out in the image. The photo shoot that includes the girl fits more into the genre of artistic fashion whereas the other photo shoot shown here is more for a general theme and demographic. I will create magazine covers and double page spread using the images after being edited and altered so that I can use them to create the products. I also experimented with formats as both landscape and portrait help me create the best image. In both shoots I use equipment and objects to enhance the quality of my images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment