Friday 4 March 2016

Plan for photo shoot

Subject -
The main subject in each photo will be the person/object with the bold and the attractive colour. The modal will be in clothing of my choosing with a range of face expressions and poses. I will pick all the design elements and for every element I looked at other magazines for inspirations.  This will allow my final image connect with the theme and have the look of a professional magazine which is what I'm hoping for. Each subject will include bright and bold colours to attract attention and help the subject be the main focus.

Props-
In the studio there will be no props apart from clothes, this is because I want there to be no elements to divert attention from the person. This will allow me to create the most common magazine look ad as there are no props I wont have to spend any money.

Modal-
I know and have a close connection with which is why the modal is able to come to the studio at any time , he will be arriving at the exact time of the start of the shoot.

Lighting-
 I mainly want to experiment with low key as I want my images to have high contrast and an appealing look. However I will experiment with high key to see the results it would create. Both hopefully will allow me to photograph to the best of my ability.  

Cost-
There is no cost for any photo shoot.

When-
My studio shoot will be on a Tuesday at 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment