Friday 4 December 2015

Mood board


I have selected these images as this is something I want to sort of recreate these ideas in my own way and create images with a similar style. I want either colour or the reflection to be the main subject of the image and what the viewer focus on. When I try to recreate these ideas I will do it in my own way and put my own take on the images, Out of all the images /ideas shown above I like the mirror covering a part of the body as it creates an illusion and could help me achieve an artistic and creative photos.  Another illusion is created with the image of the chess piece as I have a few ideas on how I could create this in my own way using other props to create a different look. There are something dangerous about smashing glass to take photographs however I will use the best measures to make sure I'm safe and can get the best shot. All of my ideas can be created with props and reflective surfaces to create these images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment