Thursday 28 April 2016

Mood broads




My mood boards shown above showcase my ideas and what I want to capture. My main idea is to create a comparison between with the city landscape and the nature landscape. I will do this by using colour, buildings in the location, people interacting with the places and the overall look. When photographing the city I will mainly be capturing buildings and people in the environment.  As seen in the images shown above the buildings in the city are not lacking of colour however  they are neutral and pastel colours used more for the buildings, so when people are in front of the buildings they stand out which will be a key feature in my images. This is slightly different in the rural / nature landscape as the landscape is vibrant exploding with colour as it has many elements that add to the colour, such as flowers and natural found objects. Hopefully my images will show the difference between the environments and the people in them. Colours in the images will differ as in the nature landscape there will be more green and natural colours and the city uses more neutral and plain colours on the majority of the buildings. As I included pictures of animals and people I will use both for my photos in both places I will use. I may use the same layout for the mood board with the images of the city and nature places , I like how they lead into each other and fill up the a good amount of the page, also the centre images have a mix of elements from each environment.       

No comments:

Post a Comment